ARENACLEAR™ – Dust Control
ARENACLEAR™ – Dust Control
$299.95 per / Gallon |*Quarts by Request
$299.95 per / Gallon
- One gallon treats up to 10,000 sq. ft. to a depth of 3-4”.
- Easy to apply, no special equipment needed.
- It will reduce your water needs by 50% or more.
- It works both indoors and outdoors.
- Cost effective, less than 3 cents a sq. ft. (under $300/gal)
- Environmentally safe – Approved in California since 1971.
- Provides a great riding surface for your horses.
- Works on all types of footing materials, sand, sand/clay, sand/fabric, dirt, etc.
- Helps to keep airborne pollutants (i.e., dust) from harming you or your horse.
Our Flagship Product!
ARENACLEAR™ makes your arena a healthier place for you and your horse.
Airborne pollutants are generated in both outdoor and indoor arenas. Dust has been shown to cause respiratory illness in both horse, rider and trainer. Research has indicated horse trainers/instructors are nearly two times more likely to develop Chronic Bronchitis when working primarily indoors.
The main method of dust control has been watering (which obviously doesn’t work). Agricultural dust is a serious environmental and health hazard. More than 70% of arena surfaces are either sand, clay or a combination of the two.
ARENACLEAR™ not only eliminates the dust, but it also reduces the amount of water needed to perform this reduction. This means ARENACLEAR™ will save you time, money & labor, giving you more opportunity to ride your horse. In addition, the riding surface will become more workable as time goes by making the riding surface better for you and your horse.
ARENACLEAR™ solves the dust problem, while being ecologically and environmentally safe to use. If you have problems with dust in your arenas, paddocks or any other area, you owe it to yourself and your horse to try this cost effective product. EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.
- It reduces the health hazards associated with airborne dust particles
- It is a safe, non-toxic product to use
- It controls dust by improving the water retention of the soil
- It granulates the dust particles to form a loam-like riding surface
- It continues to improve arena and paddock soil with each application and watering
- It reduces labor and water consumption while maintaining the arena surface
- It works on all types of soils – sand, sand/clay, clay, hardpan and caliche (an extremely hard clay) regardless of the pH.
- It creates less work to maintain a dry paddock
Application on an INDOOR ARENA
One gallon will treat at least 10,000 sq. ft. NOTE: You can ride on your arena after the first application of A. C. & water, however, DON’T DRAG ARENA until all the water applications are completed.
Application on an OUTDOOR ARENA
The only difference between the indoor application and the outdoor application is the number of times you will have to apply ARENACLEAR™. Since Mother Nature adds new dust & dirt, you may need to apply ARENACLEAR™ sooner than once a year. You can determine this by seeing how much you are watering. However, ARENACLEAR™ should last at least a year under normal circumstances.