Our Flagship Product!
ARENACLEAR™ makes your arena a healthier place for you and your horse.
Airborne pollutants are generated in both outdoor and indoor arenas. Dust has been shown to cause respiratory illness in both horse, rider and trainer. Research has indicated horse trainers/instructors are nearly two times more likely to develop Chronic Bronchitis when working primarily indoors.
The main method of dust control has been watering (which obviously doesn’t work). Agricultural dust is a serious environmental and health hazard. More than 70% of arena surfaces are either sand, clay or a combination of the two.
ARENACLEAR™ not only eliminates the dust or mud, but it also reduces the amount of water needed to perform this reduction. This means ARENACLEAR will save you time, money & labor, giving you more opportunity to ride your horse. In addition, the riding surface will become more workable as time goes by making the riding surface better for you and your horse.
ARENACLEAR™ solves the dust and mud problem, while being ecologically and environmentally safe to use. If you have problems with dust or mud in your arenas, paddocks or any other area, you owe it to yourself and your horse to try this cost effective product. EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.
- It reduces the health hazards associated with airborne dust particles
- It is a safe, non-toxic product to use
- It controls dust & mud by improving the water retention of the soil
- It granulates the dust particles to form a loam-like riding surface
- It continues to improve arena and paddock soil with each application and watering
- It reduces labor and water consumption while maintaining the arena surface
- It works on all types of soils – clay, hardpan, sand and caliche (regardless of pH)
- It eliminates mud by allowing water to percolate down to a depth of 40 inches
- It creates less work to maintain a dry paddock
- It eliminates the need for straw, bedding & other costly products used to get rid of mud
- You will have less water run-off, which means less pollution of other areas on your land